Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

WAIT A MINUTE!: Can You Actually Sue For Damages On A Property You No Longer "Own"? Mark Noss Filed Civil Lawsuit, Seeking Nearly $50,000 In Alleged "Damages", Nearly A Month After He'd Transferred Ownership Of Munson Avenue Property

As I reported back on May 6, 2021, Mark Noss filed a civil complaint on April 12, 2021 in Grand Traverse County against the "City of Traverse City", seeking nearly $50,000 in alleged "damages" to 328 Munson Avenue, a building that currently houses Full Spectrum Eyecare.

But, as I exclusively revealed yesterday, Noss had transferred ownership of the Munson Avenue property on March 19, 2021 to "Nolyn Properties, LLC", nearly a month before filing the civil lawsuit.

Can you actually file for damages on a property you no longer own?



  1. There would be no legal grounds whatsoever. But obviously this guy was banking on nobody but the family knowing of the land transfer. Pretty dumb, because any reporter or attorney or law clerk, could just go and check!

    1. "Mr. Zelenock, Mark Noss holding for you on Line 4!"