}

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

"AT THE TAXPAYERS' EXPENSE": Bay City Academy "Farragut Schoolhouse" Lease Series-Part 2: Teachers Crowdfund For A $650 Room Air Conditioner...While Bay City Academy Pays Steven Ingersoll's $37,959 Farragut Schoolhouse Property Tax Bill?

"I work in a very old building that does not have air conditioner [sic] and my classroom has an entire wall of big beautiful windows that let in light, but also let in heat. During the first week, I knew that my classroom got warm. I wondered how students are able to concentrate. I have seen that many teachers in my school have gotten portable air conditioners through DonorsChoose or even buying one with their own money, but being a first year teacher, I thought I could wait a year. However, over the past three weeks as I have readied my classroom, I have realized that the heat will be a significant barrier." 

Part 2 appears Wednesday, with more exclusive revelations.


No comments:

Post a Comment