}

Monday, March 25, 2013

SCOOPED!: 'Glistening, Quivering Underbelly' Beats Northern Express On Hunter Story By Nearly A Week

Positive proof that Northern Express reporter Patrick Sullivan and Rick Coates read this blog religiously--we hear they even genuflect!

'GQU' broke news March 19!
I Believe I Can Fly: David L. Hunter March 19 

The story appears in this week's Northern Express "Best Of" issue, but you read it here first!

And there's so much more that you'll only read here.

Who's got 'omelette' on their face now, Rick?

 Not Miss Fortune!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Fortune... Nice work on this 'scoop'! Wanted to also let you know that I just now had a woman contact me regarding, in her opinion, a current (and ongoing) insurance fraud situation here in Grand Traverse County. I do not have a way to email you from work currently so I'll utilize this method for a while. Anyhow, I supplied her with a number for the State of Michigan and I also gave her this website as well as your Miss Fortune email. I hope she contacts you. In the meantime sorry about the mis-use of this space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments. It's always great to hear from my readers. If you'd like to send me an email, please send it to: tcmissfortune@yahoo.com

    I'd love to help investigate the lead you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.