}

Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm No Angel: The Ballad of Dave Skibowski

"Dave Skibowski Deadbeat, Con-Man, Rips off employees, Internet"













When Gregg Allman sang these words written in 1987 for the Allman Brothers Band by Tony Colton and Phil Palmer, I'll bet Dave Skibowski was tapping both feet:

No I'm no angel
No I'm no stranger to the street
I've got my label
So I won't crumble at your feet
And I know baby
So I've got scars upon my cheek
And I'm half crazy
Come on and love me baby

A tipster (yeah, I've got them!) hipped me to Dave Skibowski after reading my "Can-Do" Dan Giroux story, and I'm already digging the dirt.

But here's a taste of what's to come from 'Mortimer' of Traverse City, courtesy of Ripoff Report:


Dave Skibowski
Internet 49684 United States of America

Dave Skibowski Deadbeat, Con-Man, Rips off employees, Internet


Matter of fact, Dave's bullsh*t even got him removed as chair of the Grand Traverse Republican Party several years ago. He brags about his "friendships" with local politicians but reality, they talk smack about him when he's not around because he's screwed over so many people.   They're only nice to him because they want his vote and campaign contributions. 

I'm smacking my blood red lips already!

Read on--lots of bones to pick here. If you have any information you'd like to share, please send it to tcmissfortune@yahoo.com

And I keep everything right where it belongs--on the down-low.

David Skibowski's LinkedIn Overview:

Current
Past
  • Branch Manager at 1st Metropolitan Mortgage
  • President/Founder, at Continental Funding Ltd., Financial Consultants, Traverse City, Michigan
  • President/Founder at Traverse Associates Incorporated,
  • President/Founder at Bluff Development Company
  • President/Founder at Foster Care Incorporated
  • President at Charter Reserve Equities Company
  • Vice President/Founder at Pro-form Products, Inc, Traverse City, Michigan
  • Partner/Director of Research and Development at Mobility Unlimited Incorporated,
  • Founder at Competition Preparation Enterprises
  • Consulting Project Engineer at Rassey Engineering, Inc
  • Chief Engineer/Founder at Electric Fuel Propulsion, Inc., Ferndale, Michigan
  • Lathe Operator at Pontiac Motor Division
 

No comments:

Post a Comment